Buch gebraucht: Logging Against the Natives of Sarawak
Taschenbuch, 1989, Hrsg.: the Institute of Social Analysis (Malaysia).
"Logging Against the Natives of Sarawak examines various aspects and implications of the pillage of Sarawak's forest. The articles look at:
- the political economy of logging in Sarawak and Malaysia
- timber land concessions in Belaga, Sarawak
- logging accidents and the sorely inadequate compensation provisions
- myths about shifting cultivation
- native land rights and political hypocrisy."